ALSO SEE: Tools & Materials >>
REQUIRED MATERIALS & SETUP:
We assume the host provides the following items:
- Tables & chairs
- pencils* (sharpened & ready to draw, please)
- copy paper (8.5×11)*
* (If host cannot provide these items, please notify Marek ahead of time & he can bring them.)
Marek will bring inking pens & markers, accessory art tools, & art samples.
For more information about materials, & to order your own, see TOOLS & MATERIALS >>
SUGGESTED MATERIALS & EQUIPMENT SETUP:
- digital projector*
- screen / display surface
- Display paper & easel or other display surface*
- Work tables arranged in a big U or some other shape so we can all see each other & show & discuss art samples, OR…
- A circle area where we can leave our work space & gather to discuss art samples (on paper or projected) NOTE: This can be in the center of the “big U” of tables.
- Clip boards (in case of over-attendance, or for any work away from tables)