“LEAD PAINT ALERT” VIDEOS:
Introducing the “shockingly toxic stuff found all ’round our communities.”
The importance of testing your home for lead paint hazards, plus blood lead level testing to find out how lead is affecting your family.
Simple actions to minimize lead exposure, plus how to fix your lead problem once & for all with “lead abatement.”
Is YOUR home hiding a dangerous toxic threat?
Now featuring 2 printable formats:
- 12-page mini-comic booklet (digest half-fold)
- Stand-alone poster pages (11″x8.5″)
RESOURCES: Info on Lead & Related Health Risks
- “Healthy Homes and Lead Poisoning Prevention Program (HHLPPP)” @ NH DHHS
- NEW ENGLAND LEAD PREVENTION
(= New England Lead Coordinating Committee)
- EPA: “Protect Your Family from Lead in Your Home”
- “Lead poisoning and health” @ WHO (2019)
- “ABOUT LEAD-BASED PAINT” @ HUD
- MisLEAD: America’s Secret Epidemic ~ The movie.
- THE CONVERSATION: “Why lead is dangerous, and the damage it does”
- THE WEEDS (VOX): “There’s Lead in Your Turmeric”
PROJECT HOME: www.MarekBennett.com/lead
PROJECT ICON TILES:
VIDEO TITLE SCREENS:
Artwork (CC) September 2021 by: Marek Bennett / COMICS WORKSHOP // “Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)” // creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0
Upper Valley Lake Sunapee Regional Planning Commission
This material is based upon work supported under a grant by the Rural Utilities Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Any opinions, findings, & conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are solely the responsibility of the authors & do not necessarily represent the official views of the Rural Utilities Service. UVLSRPC is an equal opportunity employer.