EXTRA! EXTRA! Amazing archival PHOTOS & DRAWINGS & MORE in the latest “FREEMAN COLBY’S ILLUSTRATED”!
Presenting various PHOTOGRAPHS, DRAWINGS, MAPS, &c. from the heart of THE CIVIL WAR DIARY of FREEMAN COLBY, VOL. 2 …
- 12 pages (4 full color + 8 b&w)
- 11.38″ x 17″ tabloid
- Indexed to relevant pages in Freeman Colby Vol. 2 for easy reference
- FEATURED ARTISTS: Winslow Homer, James Fuller Queen, Edwin Forbes, Alfred Waud, &c. &c.
AVAILABLE NOW! HERE’S HOW TO GET YOUR COPY:
- Pre-order the new book FREEMAN COLBY VOL. 2 @ www.MarekBennett.com!
- Attend a COMICS WORKSHOP event!
- For schools & other groups: Host a COMICS WORKSHOP program!
This new edition contains several period visual narratives by some of my favorite Civil War artists. As a companion to Freeman Colby Vol. 2, this magazine demonstrates how the artwork & imagery of the Civil War era have influenced the latest Freeman Colby comics pages!
~ Perfect for close reading, poster display, & classroom research! ~
Published in the spirit of such venerable Civil War era newspapers as Harper’s Weekly and Frank Leslie’s Illustrated Newspaper — Now you can enjoy at full size the stirring images & vibrant artwork that inspired so many panels of the graphic novel.